Saturday, March 6, 2010

live like you're dying.

Hiii.. :D

Notice the song title? Ouh, I adore that song so much. Lenka, you're awesome! :D
Actually, before this I never know who is Lenka. I don't know her. And one summer day, ( actually, one lucky day ;p ) friend of mine introduced me about Lenka. Her songs that time was so tip-top gile bapak. HAHA.
Masa tu, lagu The Show was sooooo awesome gile for me. And since then, the whole planet suka gila dengan lagu tu. Included me. :)
Dia ada such an awesome voice. I started to love all her songs. The Show, Live Like You're Dying ( Ahh! I love this one! ), Trouble Is A Friend, We Will Not Grow Old. Ah! Kalau aku cerita pasal lagu dia sampai raya pun tak habis kan? ;p
Wheeww! I can't wait for this Saturday. Outing time! ;p
Jangan heran sangat dengan perangai aku ni, sebab abah aku jarang bagi keluar merayap hujung minggu. Kalau hujung minggu tak sah kalau tak study. HAHAH! Study pulak aku. ;p

Okay Okay! aku malas nak menaip lagi. Byeee~
Tuduuuuww. hahah ( Sharpay Wannabe! )

No comments:

Post a Comment