Friday, September 10, 2010

:)

Dear to all muslims..

I took this opportunity to wish to all of you Happy Eid Mubarak to all Muslims.
For this Raya Puasa, I didn't make any perfect preparation, just a simple Raya cloth, instead. I just bought a few necessary things, a pair of Fabiano Ricco shoes, Black kinda white baju kurung. I didn't ask too much things to buy cause I know Daddy had financial constraints.
For this month, I got back some things that I've lost before.

Nur Fatin Wahidah,
Last September 5 ago, I got a phone call from her. She said sorry to me for everything that happened to both of us last year. I nearly let my tears out. I just miss our moments. She was so sweet. For everything that we both have done made me so upset. That was not what I want. But yeah.. we've been together like before. And I really hope that we can stay forever and ever. :)

Maisarah,
Today is your special day which is you will get a wishes from everybody who knows you. I'm here to wish you HAPPY SWEET 16. May God bless you. Have a happy moments for this whole day. I just wanna be the first person who wishes you Happy Birthday. I really really hope that nothing will separate us like what had happened to me before. You are my melody, you are soul, you are my joker, you are my candy, I just wanna you to be at my side all my life. You are the greatest friend I ever met. You persuaded me when Illyas kept teasing me. You are my greatest doll I ever met. And for that, I give you all the THANK YOU for
being my sweetest doll. I love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment