Monday, February 22, 2010

my new life? aha?

Hi,

Aku hidup untuk kehidupan baru aku tanpa kawan-kawan dari dunia siber. :)
Bunyi macam happy semacam but the fact is, no i'm not. :(
Kadang-kadang bila aku fikir, memang aku layak dapat layanan macam ni sebab aku sendiri yang melayan orang dengan tak betul. Heh? betul ke apa yang aku cakap ni?
I've tried to help people. Instead, aku yang kena balik. Hmmm. Nak buat ape eh untuk post kali ni? Questions and Answers! That's it! ;)

1. When was the last time you joined a camping trip?
>> The end of 2008. It was very cool camp trip aha! ;p

2. Do you love Prada?
>> I wish I could buy it. Haha. I don't have a cent! ;p

3. Do you watch So You Think You Can Dance reality program?
>> I do! Cool aha. ;)

4. If your mom starts to nag what will the first thing you do?
>> I'll cover my ear with pillow. HAHA.

5. What will the first thing you do if you get online?
>> Facebook, twitter, blog, YouTube.

6. When was the last time you've chatted with strangers?
>> Just now. On facebook. I don't know her. But she kept asking me about my friend. Dania Refa, who are you actually?

7. Do you love tuna?
>> Don't ask me that silly question! I do! Very much. ;p

8. What was your status on Yahoo! Messenger?
>> "imsorryforeverythingthathappened"

9. What is your position in your Tunas Bestari Club?
>> Money Manager. In short, an accountant. Hahah. I'm not showing off with my position!

10. What is the most your favorite short pants?
>> Hush Puppies. :)


I'm off. :)

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment