Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm tired. I'm quit.

Hi,

I'm tired and I'm gonna quit. I don't wanna be the main role anymore. You make me sick! Yeah, sick of you. I don't know what is my mood right now. So, I'll just say whatever I wanna say. When I started to be the main role, I'm gonna cry. I can't stand it anymore. If I'm being with you, I'll be soooo hypocrite. I don't know what so cool bout you, I don't know what so great bout you, I don't wanna know who you are. I don't wanna know how many car you have, how many boyfriends you have, how many cash you have, I don't wanna know the real you are. Cause, if I know all that, it make me sick. I know who am I. I'm not that great like you. So, just please let me get a life. I'm tired of being with you. You don't wanna be with me. Oh yeah? Really great to know! I'm gonna give you a biggggg smile. :)
I don't have to make any sacrify for you, I don't have to make you happy anymore. Cause you make my life misery enough. Okay. I'm totally done with my words. Oh, how short my post! :(

LovingYouBabe.

Upss,

p/s : Afia, kau jangan perasan yang aku tengah cakap pasal kau sekarang. Aku tak cakap pasal kau, tapi aku cakap pasal orang lain. So, jangan rasa aku tengah mengutuk kau. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment