Friday, January 29, 2010

Joei De Vivre

Hi,

The above title shows that I am on my way to learn a bit about French. Maybe I'm not good enough in French but I still can try isn't it? :)
Okay, thank you. :D
'Joie de vivre' means 'The Joy Of Living'. I know my life not that-so-enjoying, people hate me. But not the most. There's still some people love me. It's my ;

1. Mommy & Daddy.
2. My Hudha. ( Do you love me? )
3. Siblings. ( Oh, I don't know whether they love me or not )
4. Mimi, Maisarah, and all my classmates. ( Please, love me! ;p )
5. My teachers. ( I know, they're not loving me, but they love my laugh, :D )

Is my life a joy? Okay, to be frank, I don't know. I just don't know how to describe about how my life goes on. There's a lot awful than happy. Yeah, think. My life went wrong since I started to learn Principe Account and Additional Mathematics. Oh, they make me cry! And the teacher who teaches me Principe Account really make me feel urgghhh! Why are you still alive? Oh, teacher are you reading this? Please don't! I'll make you cry. And the Additional Mathematics, it is not that easy like I thought. Sigh.

Okay, my life is not that joying like yours. There's too much drama that I have to face. Many kind of drama. Eyheyy, this is not 'drama sebabak Era' okay. Yeah, drama. I didn't expect that I could be the main player. Hoh? Affea is the main player? Hooy, there goes the drama! So, you better stop playing the main role okay? Good, that's my girl. :D
I have to make people love me, and be acceptable to the others. I miss my sister. My super awful sister on earth! Hahaha. No, she's a good one. Very good one. You're superb sis! I am proud to be a youngest one.
Okay, this is not the main topic. Back to Joie De Vivre. Somebody, please teach me French. I wanna learn more. And Latin too! If possible and the Itali too! I want it all. :)
Haha, for those who wanna teach me, there's a big present I'll give to you if you willingly wanna teach me. A trip to your own house, ad infinitum! Okay, I know you guys might don't understand what I'm trying to talk. The 'ad infinitum' means 'forever'. Okay? That's Latin not French. =.=
Heh, I am making my own drama-scene-whatsoever on my blog right now. So, don't read. No! You have to read until I'm done.

Okay, I'm done. You guys can stop reading. Here. Okay, here. :) ( I am making some stupid jokes, so laugh! )

No comments:

Post a Comment