Saturday, January 30, 2010

Are Friends Forever? I really hope so ;)




Hi, And yeah
.. This is Maisara. My best friend for now. Auuwwh, it's really means a lot. I mean, Maisara is the best best ever friend that I ever met. A biggg muaccchhh for you ;p









This second picture, yeah. My best friend since we was 11. Eventhough there's too much drama that we have to face through, I'll never forget Mimi as my best best ever buddy.
:')






And the last is Nurul Hudha. I'm sorry cause I can't show you guys her picture. She's not that camera-lover that's why I have no pictures of her. No matter what, she still one of my best friend I ever had. :D


Guys, I really hope that we can stay forever until I close my eyes. I'm so sorry if I'm being childish and I'll never forget that three of you on my best-friends-list. I hope that God bless you, I can do nothing for you, there's only a pray that I'll give to you. I really appreciate this friendship. I can't show you guys my love, cause I don't know how to. In short, I love you until I close my eyes. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment