Saturday, January 23, 2010

stop being a captious.

Hi,

Today i'm going to talk about 'si budak captious'. Okay, hari ni aku berbahasa inggeris. Kenapa? Sajaa... nak improve english aku. Tak salahkan? Tapi kalau grammar aku tonggang terbalik, jangan marah okay? :)

I know this category people must be alive. They never stop blaming people even that's their fault. They're the one who started it. I know, sometimes I'm the one of them. But, people.. don't you think it's a stupid thing when you blamed other people for your faults? You're the one who started it, and then when you got no point to say, you blamed people for your mistakes. It's like you have no mistakes along your life. Sorry to say this, please don't think you're good enough in no matter what things. Stop blaming people even that's your fault. Things won't happen if you don't start it. Again, THINGS WON'T HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T START IT!
When things went wrong, you started to blame people for your own drama-scene-whatsoever! I hate the way you blame people, I hate the way when you say you're good enough in no matter what things. You know what, this is my first time meet a creature who always LOVE to blame people. Is it your interest? Ouh, if it's true, well congrats cause you succeed make me hate to see your face. I don't mean to humilate people, but this is an abasement to me. People who LOVE to make me feel like wanna step on your head.

I know, you people don't wanna be a bad people like me. I wanna ask you a question, is the heaven confirm to be yours? You're a not a God for me. You just a normal people who always make people like me hate you. When I lie you, you mad. You mad at me like a bullshit! Sorry to say this.
But when you lie me, have I ever mad at you like you humilated me? Have I?
I'm not trying to blame you all things that happened. But please, don't make me more more more and more hate you. I know, I've made a mistakes that you won't forgive me, never. Don't talk with me if you don't know what's the meaning of SINS. You said that just like you never done any wrong. Baby, you're not perfect. Okay, this post I dedicated special for you. PLEASE ACCEPT WHATEVER I SAY.

I'm done. Again, this is very special for YOU.

Loving you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment